Thursday, September 14, 2017

It's ME again...

Hi folks...crikey it's ME again...back with another card made with the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous exclusive STAMPtember 2017 stamp set...

one of my favourite colour combos and doesn't that Sparkles border make a gorgeous starry night backdrop for a Christmassy Winter Scene...

 and yes...it's a shaker card...I've not made for one for years and years
great fun but the cubbyhole and it's owner needed a major de-glitter tidy up and hang on to your galluses but I'll be back tomorrow with yet another STAMPtember 2017 card.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx

5 comments:

  1. You've made some gorgeous cards from this set but this is my favourite so far, really beautiful
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Kath this is gorgeous, beautiful card, this set is wonderful but this is my favourite card so far.....love it....enjoy the day....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise when I saw it on FB that it is a shaker card, that makes it even more beautiful in my book. I don't do glitter very often (except Christmas) but the glittery elements really make this card look so special and I love that background stamp!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking....had to share on FB just too gorgeous not too. I was hoping that you mentioned the type of glitter that you used but I don't see it mentioned anywhere. Do you mind sharing? I don't have a lot of glitter, though I do have a larger container of TH's clear distress glitter. Looks like there might be something else in there too, however. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete