Thursday, December 28, 2017

My Favourites of 2017 - Part 2

Hi Folks...the white fluffy stuff has returned to my neck of the woods and blimey it ain't half chilly out there...
but apart from a few trots around the block with my Furry Companion...I'm planning another "snug as a bug in a rug/cooped up in the cubbyhole" day with my canine partner snoring at my feet, playing with gorgeous red rubber, making stuff that I can't share with you yet. In the meantime I'm sharing my favourite cards and projects from the second half of 2017...
JULY
featuring a favourite combination of
Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks
Geoffrey The Goat Card

AUGUST


SEPTEMBER
and a Christmas Shaker Card using 
Tim Holtz STAMPtember stamp set
and I couldn't leave out the technique tags
from Tim's Creative Chemistry Live UK Workshop at Art From The Heart

OCTOBER


NOVEMBER
projects for
and 4 of my favourite Christmas projects...

and

and I had lots more Christmas favourites in
DECEMBER

and
After that lengthy trawl through the archives, I think I deserve a cuppa and little forage in the fridge, don't you!!!
See you all soon
Hugs Kath xxx